I must apologise for my very downbeat posts of the last few days. Today, I am feeling very pleased as I have managed to do some really positive things. I am very tired now and am back in bed, but I have a real sense of satisfaction. So, what were these positive things?
We went out to the supermarket and I steam mopped the kitchen floor! Hurrah!
You have to laugh. These feel like really amazing achievements these days 😀.
Anyway, here is today’s outfit:
- Navy cotton cable jumper – Lands’ End.
- Navy stretch cotton cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Navy leather shoes – Sugar – Hotter.
- Resin earrings in silver, copper and cobalt blue. These look great with the scarf and mirror some of the colours.
- Cobalt enamel and gold Curb Chain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 70cm, in orange, blues, grey and white – A Feminist at Heart – Karine Assaf via Etsy. Tied very casually in a kind of cowboy knot.
Tomorrow’s post will be the usual weekly Reading Roundup.