The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 16/06/21
- Update 14/06/21: my Massaccesi handbag lineup!
- Update 11/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear… continued!
- Reading roundup 09/06/21
- Update 07/06/21: hunting for pretty nightwear
- Outfits of the week 04/06/21
- Reading roundup 02/06/21
- Update 31/05/21
- Update 24/05/21 – taking a break
- Outfits of the week 21/05/21
Tag Archives: British Museum
I must say that The British Museum is probably my favourite, well it is equal to Athens’ National Archaeological Museum in my heart. I love both of these for the fantastic array of sculpture, ceramics and jewellery from the ancient world. … Continue reading