The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: diet
Diet and exercise plan #01: 20/07/18
This is a new venture for me starting today. Having felt really down for a few days, since my weigh-in last week when I found out that I am now 12.5 stones, I am trying to pick myself up and … Continue reading
Posted in Diet and exercise plan, Health, Lifestyle Tagged diet, exercise, healthy eating, measurements, weight 1 Comment