The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 06/02/23: with a thought-provoking screenshot
- Friday post 03/02/23: with cobalt cashmere
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
Tag Archives: museums
I have had a major relapse today, so here is a post I prepared earlier. I hope readers enjoy it. The Tate Museums have a collective online shop with lots of interesting items. The collage below shows a few that you … Continue reading
I must say that The British Museum is probably my favourite, well it is equal to Athens’ National Archaeological Museum in my heart. I love both of these for the fantastic array of sculpture, ceramics and jewellery from the ancient world. … Continue reading
Quick update: I am too ill to post in the usual way today, so I hope you enjoy this one that I prepared earlier in the best Blue Peter fashion. Wow! The National Galleries of Scotland shop is not one … Continue reading