The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 23/09/22 with a birthday and a funeral
- Reading roundup 21/09/22
- Mourning 09/09/22 – updated 12/09/22
- Reading roundup 07/09/22
- Update 05/09/22 with a very quick post
- Outfits of the week 02/09/22
- Reading roundup 31/08/22
- Update 29/08/22 with a frustrating day!
- Outfits of the week 26/08/22
- Reading roundup 24/08/22
Category Archives: Women’s Rights
This is not an Outfit of the Day post because I have been in bed all day again, wearing a motley array of comfort clothing, which is not fit to be photographed! I hope readers enjoyed the Escales Mediterranéenes post … Continue reading
I am so pleased that I was feeling well enough to go out again today! Whoop! Even if it was only one of our garden centre visits again. It is better than lying in bed all day. Today’s outfit was … Continue reading