The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 27/11/20 – hassles all round!
- Reading roundup 25/11/20
- Update 23/11/20 with some grammatical humour
- Outfit of the day 20/11/20
- Reading roundup 18/11/20
- Outfit of the day 16/11/20 with Hermès’ Sweet Dreams scarf
- Update 13/11/20 with birthday gifts
- Reading roundup 11/11/20
- Update 09/11/20
- Update 06/11/20
Category Archives: Women’s Rights
This is not an Outfit of the Day post because I have been in bed all day again, wearing a motley array of comfort clothing, which is not fit to be photographed! I hope readers enjoyed the Escales Mediterranéenes post … Continue reading
I am so pleased that I was feeling well enough to go out again today! Whoop! Even if it was only one of our garden centre visits again. It is better than lying in bed all day. Today’s outfit was … Continue reading