So this is the outfit that I wanted to wear yesterday, on the actual day of our Wedding Anniversary, as this is the scarf that Lovely Husband bought me to celebrate the day. I was unable to get dressed and go downstairs, however, as I felt too ill, but today has been a much better day so far. Lovely Husband drove me to the Library and also a local supermarket to do a small amount of shopping that I needed. We had a quick drink and then came home. On the way back, we had a major problem (TMI to tell you about this!), but I am now sitting in bed feeling pretty pleased. I have managed to walk quite a lot and, if my leg muscles are aching, it goes to show that I have actually achieved something positive.
- Bright teal cotton mix top – Lands’ End. The colour in the collage below is not quite right as it is a clear and true teal.
- Bright teal cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- London Blue topaz and silver earrings – Blue Nile.
- Peacock snake print leather and pale gold wrap bracelet – Aspinal of London.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in red, teal, blue, purple and yellow – Persepolis – Hermès.
I am planning to write a Reading Roundup post tomorrow as usual.