Whoop! I actually managed to get to the library today! There was a huge bagful of books to return. I now have eight books to make a lovely reading pile on my bedside cabinet. This time I have mainly chosen fantasy and science fiction rather than my usual crime and thrillers.
After that, Lovely Husband drove us to one of our local garden centres and we had tea (me) and coffee (him), then a wander around for about half an hour. I am looking for a new winter coat. Navy would be my preferred colour and I need something fairly waterproof and warm. I would also like the coat to be mid-thigh length. As we looked around, I saw a couple that might fit this description, but I will keep looking for a while longer.
- Lilac cashmere v-neck jumper – Marks and Spencer.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Cream enamel, gold and crystal Agama earrings – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Amethyst pebbled leather Victoria handbag – Massaccesi.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in lilac, purple, green and beige – Escales Mediterranéenes – Hermès. Tied in a cowboy cowl knot.
I think that’s enough of this lilac sweater for a little while, so I will change colours tomorrow.