This will be quite a quick post today as we didn’t do very much! Elder Son went back to work after a week off with illness – I hope his shift has been OK and he isn’t too tired. Younger Son is looking into car insurance so he can drive my car. And Lovely Husband and I sat together for a while, watching Tuesday’s Holby City and cheering when the horrible Isaac got his comeuppance. I then sat and watched The Last Kingdom on my own – I love this series and have read all of these books by Bernard Cornwell.
I will catch up with blogging my reading tomorrow as I have finished three books since I last wrote about this subject.
Even though we stayed in, I still put on a nice scarf. This one was bought from SilkScarvesColorado via Etsy and cost more than I had anticipated. I was a bit daft and ordered from a craftswoman in the USA, forgetting that duty would be added! The scarf is hand painted on silk in a lovely range of colours: greens, oranges, yellow, brown, lilac and mauve with bands of metallic gold, bronze and turquoise. Very pretty but a bit costly!
The whole outfit:
- Silk scarf, multi-colour, hand painted – SilkScarvesColorado via Etsy. In a half-bow knot using a MaiTai horn scarf ring.
- Bright teal, cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Purple, cotton mix, short-sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Indigo cotton mix jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Purple leather and pale gold wrap bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Gold knot earrings – H Samuel.