Well, I am feeling very pleased with myself today. Lovely Husband and I actually managed to go out for lunch! It must be months since we last did that. I had an appointment for a blood test and blood pressure check this morning and, afterwards, LH asked me if I felt well enough to go to the pub. And I did!
We went to a nice village pub which has a choice of small portions, if that is what you want. So I had a nice plate of medium rare steak and crispy chips with salad. I am so chuffed!
I am glad that I wore a nice outfit. It comes to something when the only opportunity to dress up a bit is when you are seeing the phlebotomist! I am sure there is some kind of blood joke there, but I can’t think of one. Anyway, I dug out an old linen jacket that I used to wear to work. It is a shade more green than it looks in the photo below, with bracelet length sleeves and pretty bow shapes on the back, pockets and collar. I also could not resist wearing the Appaloosa gavroche again.
- Bright teal linen jacket – Marks and Spencer Per Una.
- White polyester ruched top – Marks and Spencer Per Una.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Aquamarine and blue leather sandals – Hotter.
- Teal enamel, crystal and gunmetal earrings. Part of a set from my Mother.
- Appaloosa des Steppes gavroche – Hermès. Tied using a MaiTai horn scarf ring.
Tomorrow there will be a Scarf of the Moment post about the lovely Escales Mediterranéenes scarf by Christine Henry for Hermès. I hope readers will enjoy it 😄.