I have very little to say about today. Watched a bit of TV and finished my current book then reviewed it on Goodreads. Read various random things on my iPad. Had a bath. Pretty normal stuff for me these days.
I, however, also made plans for a special visit taking place tomorrow. Depending on the outcome of the visit, I will write about this in my next blog post. Sorry to be so mysterious!
Anyway, here is today’s outfit:
- Navy cotton v neck, long sleeved t-shirt – Sainsbury’s.
- Bright navy cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy and blue pyjama trousers – Sainsbury’s.
- Crystal and gold earrings.
- Bluebell enamel and gold chain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Dans un Jardin Anglais twilly – Hermès. In a criss-cross knot using a MaiTai horn scarf ring.
Yes, back into long sleeves as it is so cold for the month of August! At least one of my friends on Facebook has turned their central heating back on. I am also wearing layers again – under this lot I have a vest on too. I hope that we get some warmer days soon as there are still loads of my Summer clothes unworn this year.