It is about time for me to introduce the last of my Hermès scarves: Mythiques Phoenix Coloriage. It is a mouthful of a name, but it is a wonderful scarf! I will write a full Scarf of the Moment post about it next week.
With this one, I fell for the scarf first then realised that I didn’t have many suitable clothes to wear it with. That is not recommended! It is much better to work the other way round. Anyway, I bought this coral cotton twin-set from Lands’ End for it and the scarf also looks great with denim blue, navy and white. The scarf shows a Phoenix rising diagonally across the design with palm trees and other foliage.
- Silk scarf in pink, coral, denim blue, dark red – Mythiques Phoenix Coloriage – Hermès.
- Coral cotton short sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Coral cotton cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy and white linen trousers – Isle.
- Cream enamel and gold patterned bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Coral enamel and gold patterned bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Pearl stud earrings.
In the end, we didn’t go out today, although we needed to really. Our small larder fridge in the kitchen needs to be replaced urgently, so decisions should be made. Instead, I have been reading again and preparing things for Elder Son who is going on a trip to London over the weekend to visit a friend. I must admit that I am looking forward to a peaceful weekend!