I am feeling jolly pleased with myself! I am now sitting in bed writing this post after coming back from a trip into town by myself 😄. Yes, I drove on my own, parked and walked to the library to collect a book, walked to the supermarket cafe where Elder Son works via the shop where Younger Son works, ordered a cream tea (yum), ate it, did some shopping, and then drove home again.
I am now exhausted but happy 😊.
- Blackberry cotton mix short- sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Blackberry cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy jeans – Klass.
- Multi-colour enamel and rose gold Hera bangle – Liberty of London.
- Amethyst and gold earrings – craft centre at Torquay.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in purple, red, turquoise and coral – Hera – Liberty of London. Tied in an asymmetric wrap showing off the lovely border and hem.
The selfie below also shows what my new haircut looks like when I have simply washed and left it to dry naturally. It has curled nicely at the back and sides and the top is much better than before, so I am quite pleased. Let’s see what happens when more of the grey comes in.
I shall now relax and read my new book. Here’s hoping that all readers have a great weekend.