So it is May Day and the sun has come out, which feels rather unusual! I wasn’t well enough to post yesterday as I had an awful coughing attack in the night, but I am a little better today and managed to go downstairs for a while. I decided to wear a spring-like outfit with my favourite Ferragamo scarf – the colours are gorgeous. I even managed a bit of makeup to lift my face as I look very drained at the moment.
- Aqua cotton mix cable jumper – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- Cream enamel, gold and crystal Agama earrings – Halcyon Days.
- Cream and eau de nil enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in aqua, cream, coral, purple and brown – Peacocks in Tropical Garden – Ferragamo. Tied in an asymmetric wrap.
A large parcel arrived today and I will do two reveals later in the week, if all is well 😍😍😍.