I was unable to post yesterday as we were in the middle of a nightmare day and evening, due to some of the more unpleasant effects of living with a family member who has ASD. I won’t go into more detail except to say that I hope he has a good day at work and comes home in a better frame of mind!
Today, however, has been pretty successful so far. I was well enough to accompany Lovely Husband to a local out of town shopping centre where we had the fortune to find everything we were looking for pretty quickly. Amazing! LH bought some new trainers and clothes and I picked up some pretty vests in really nice colours from M&S. I tend to wear camisoles and vests almost all year round; in the Winter under several layers and in warmer months under a t-shirt or blouse. I cannot bear to wear bras any longer, so use nice vests instead.
- Bright purple cotton mix short-sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Frosted lavender cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Amethyst and gold botanical style earrings – craft centre, Torquay. I also have a matching gold ring which I wear every day.
- Lilac enamel and gold plain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk stole in purple, green and white – Lilacs – MinkuLUL via Etsy. Tied in a half-bow knot using a MaiTai horn scarf ring.
Yes, I am still in a mad purple phase! I must change to another colour scheme next week: turquoise or bright blue, perhaps?
I hope that you all have wonderful weekends.