I really enjoyed writing yesterday’s post – the scarf profile of La Femme aux Semelles de Vent. Researching the background to find links that may be of interest to visitors takes me right back to my days as a school librarian. I used to spend ages curating, compiling and developing resources for classes studying a huge range of topics, then I would work with the students and their teachers on their research. This was one of my favourite parts of the job.
I haven’t done very much today except a few housework tasks, but I did manage to wear my Zebra Pegasus gavroche with today’s outfit:
- Purple cashmere short sleeved top – Pure Collection.
- Lunar blue cashmere cardigan – Pure Collection. This is a true dark teal in real life and matches the gavroche’s background colour (canard in French).
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Amethyst and gold botanical style earrings – craft centre near Torquay.
- Teal suede and pale gold Vara wrap bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Silk scarf, 45cm, in teal, blue, purple and white – Zebra Pegasus – Hermès. Tied in a simple cowboy knot.
Reading Roundup post tomorrow, all being well.