After a very difficult week, today has been pretty good so far. I was able to get up, dress in a nice outfit and go to my counselling appointment in the morning. Mind you, I have to climb two flights of stairs to get to the room and this always tires me out and leaves me wheezing. After the session, I felt really dizzy as I walked back to the car park. Maybe I looked like a drunk to any onlookers!
We came straight home instead of having a pub lunch like last week, but I did manage to stay downstairs for most of the afternoon. I enjoy watching the Vera TV series, based on Ann Cleeves’ characters, so we viewed the latest episode.
I have washed most of my cashmere this week and was able to wear my favourite navy cashmere v-neck with this outfit:
- Navy cashmere v-neck jumper – John Lewis.
- Navy cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Navy leather shoes – Sugar – Hotter.
- Amethyst and silver earrings – Blue Nile.
- Teal metallic leather and pale gold wrap bracelet – Polsino – Massaccesi.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in purple, blue, green and teal – L’Arbre du Vent – Hermès. Tied in a cowboy cowl knot.
I had intended to wear my gorgeous purple suede boots with this outfit, but, as it was raining heavily, I changed into my sturdy navy shoes instead. The cowboy cowl knot is a good one to choose when wearing a v-neck as you can tuck the pointed corners into the neckline, if you wish. This particular scarf, however, has such a beautiful contrast hem that I prefer to show it off!
I am also feeling happy today because I have had a lovely video chat with Younger Son this afternoon. He is so lovely to talk to and always cheers me up!
Anyway, I hope that you all have a great weekend.