Oh, I am feeling so happy today! Yes, Younger Son has come home for a few days and it is so lovely to have him here. Both of my lads have gone out together, which is great.
This morning, he drove me to my dentist’s appointment and waited whilst I went in and then brought me home again. As I hardly ever go out, I enjoyed wearing one of my. Most favourite outfits – I love purple! (As you can see below). I wore my lovely mauve cashmere roll neck again, but with different accessories – I am so lucky to be able to afford beautiful scarves, handbags and jewellery like these.
- Mauve cashmere roll neck jumper – Marks and Spencer.
- Grey cotton stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Purple suede ankle boots – Duo Boots.
- Amethyst pebbled leather Victoria handbag – Massaccesi.
- Violet resin and gold Medusa earrings – Grand Tour Collection.
- Purple leather and pale gold wrap bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in mauve, violet, blue and yellow – Jaguar Quetzal – Hermès. Tied in an asymmetric wrap.
A really gorgeous large treat arrived this morning! I may just wait until next week for the reveal…