Hairdresser day again! Six weeks goes by so very quickly. I woke up feeling very tired and have hardly been able to keep my eyes open all day, but I did manage to get to my hair appointment, thanks to Lovely Husband. It was just a trim and blow dry as I am not going to return to the days of dyeing. Now, when I see people with coloured hair, it looks so dry and fake. There must be many people who look good with dyed hair, but not very many, unless they have a lot of subtle shades of colour and keep the hair in good condition.
I am not at all happy with my hair. Yes, it looks much nicer after an appointment, but it has remained very thin. There is nothing that I can do about this, short of wearing a wig!
Anyway, here is today’s collage…
- Silver grey cashmere v-neck jumper – Marks and Spencer.
- Indigo cotton jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Crystal and silver stud earrings – John Lewis.
- Blue and cream enamel, with crystals and gold, Owl bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Blue enamel and gold Chain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Wool and silk scarf, 100cm, in blue, grey and white – Sweet Dreams – Hermès.
I wore my very comfortable navy leather Hotter shoes and carried my gorgeous bright blue midi-Muse Massaccesi handbag. A navy coat completed the outfit – very necessary today as it has been rather cold and drizzling. At least the bright blues gave me a lift!