I am a little better today than I have been for the last week and managed to go downstairs for an hour or two. So, I did actually get dressed! Lovely Husband had quite a surprise when he saw me wearing something other than pyjamas.
Since coming back to bed I have watched episode 2 of the present series of The Handmaid’s Tale – it takes me a while afterwards to come to terms with the horrible events in this programme. Well worth watching, though. I can’t wait to read the Margaret Atwood’s sequel, which is coming out in the Autumn, I believe.
- White cotton sleeveless vest – Lands’ End.
- Purple cotton mix crew neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy linen trousers – Isle Collection. I have had this pair for a few years and really like them. They are well cut and seem to skim over my fat tum!
- Grey crystal and gold earrings – Swarovski.
- Purple enamel and gold Chain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk gavroche, 45cm, in bright pink, grey, white and black – Baobab Cat – Hermès. Tied in a simple cowboy knot. The edges of the flower petals are tinged with purple so the scarf teams well with purple clothing and accessories.
PS. If you would like more information about this cute gavroche, Baobab Cat, please click on this Scarf of the Moment profile post.