The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 07/12/22
- Monday post 05/12/22: under too much stress!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
Tag Archives: Handmaid’s Tale
Well, that wasn’t the best birthday ever! Unfortunately, it seems that I caught a viral infection last week that resulted in a few days with an almost constant violent cough and aching limbs. And that was on top of everything … Continue reading
I am a little better today than I have been for the last week and managed to go downstairs for an hour or two. So, I did actually get dressed! Lovely Husband had quite a surprise when he saw me … Continue reading