I am feeling pretty pleased because I actually made it to my counselling appointment and, afterwards, we went to a pub for lunch! This feels like a really positive achievement 😁😁😁.
I really needed the counselling as I had a lot to talk through. This week has been very peaceful with Elder Son away, but he will soon be back and I need to be prepared for his “enthusiasm” when he returns tomorrow. He will need loads of hugs and also to tell me all about his adventures in great detail. That can get very exhausting, judging by previous experiences, and I need to be strong so that I can fully engage with him.
We tried out a new place for lunch. It was so lovely to be out together and we had such a great time chatting to each other. The food, however, was slow, meagre and very badly cooked, apart from the chips, which were scrumptious! We will not be going back as there are loads of nice places to eat around here that we have discovered over the eighteen years we have lived in the area.
I chose a very bright and cheerful outfit, based on this cute Hermès Bibliothèque gavroche, which I have often shown on here. I really love the combination with cobalt blue.
- Cobalt blue cotton mix short sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Navy linen mix trousers – Isle Collection.
- Navy nubuck slip on shoes – Hotter.
- Blue crystal and silver earrings – Sonrisa Boutique.
- Cobalt enamel and gold Curb Chain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Bluette pompei leather midi-Muse handbag – Massaccesi.
- Silk scarf, gavroche size, in bright pink, blue, green, yellow and orange – Bibliothèque – Hermès. Tied in a simple cowboy knot using my lengthening device.
The weather is lovely at the moment. Not too hot, but sunny and quite fresh. I hope that you all have a really wonderful weekend, wherever in the world you are.