We have had a super day, so far. One of Lovely Husband’s nephews (he is lovely too) came to visit for a few hours, so it was great to see him and catch up with all of the family news. It also meant that LH had someone to talk to about sport for a change. All in all, we have had such a nice time and it has given us all a real boost.
As did Younger Son’s visit last week! It was so wonderful to spend time with him and just have him around. I miss him so much but, at the same time, I am happy that he lives in such a nice place and is making his own life. His visits also give me a real boost!
- Silver grey v-neck cashmere jumper – Marks and Spencer.
- Indigo jeans – Klass.
- Cobalt blue crystal and silver earrings – Sonrisa Boutique.
- Bluebell enamel and gold Chain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Wool and silk scarf, 100cm, in blue, grey and white – Sweet Dreams – Hermès. Tied very casually using a mother-of-pearl scarf ring by MaiTai.
On Thursday I have my first hospital appointment to investigate the stroke. I will write about that, if I am able, on Friday and let you all know what is happening. I hope that I can give you positive news!
Love and best wishes,