It was so crisp and sunny today as we set off for yet another hospital appointment. Just the right weather for my gorgeous Liberty of London cashmere and silk shawl. It has such beautiful colours and is so lovely to wear, with its warm and snuggly feel.
I had to have some tests for my heart, which are linked back to the occasion in August when I was taken into hospital by ambulance after having a scary incident. The tests were rather uncomfortable and messy, but I continue to be so grateful for the NHS and the wonderful practitioners I have been so fortunate to meet. When we have the results of all of the various investigations, I will write it up on here.
This was today’s outfit…
- Radiant Navy cotton short sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Radiant Navy cotton crew neck cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy stretch cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Cobalt blue crystal and silver earrings – Sonrisa Boutique.
- Blue and cream enamel and crystal Owl bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cashmere and silk shawl, 140cm, in blue, purple, lilac and navy – Hera – Liberty of London. Folded into a triangle and draped around the neck.
The outfit was finished off with my navy leather Hotter shoes (as we expected quite a long walk from the hospital car park), my waterproof navy jacket and the wonderful dark blue Africa leather Massaccesi Selene handbag. What a lot of navy!
I just knew that I wouldn’t be able to let the January sales pass by without purchasing something – I don’t have the willpower! Let’s hope it arrives before Friday’s post and that it fits! No more hints from me, though – LOL!
Love and best wishes,