The sunny weather has really cheered me up today after more than a week of daily severe coughing attacks. I suppose that I have to live with them and try not to be fearful of the next one. Anyway, I have tried not to let them get me down and I was pleased that Lovely Husband and I were able to go out together. He is well enough to go out on his own and I encourage him to do so daily. I don’t want to limit his life.
Yet again, we went to a garden centre. Not very exciting for you, my readers, but at least I am able to sit, have a cup of tea and chat with LH followed by a little bit of exercise. Even if I just potter around, I am walking!
Today was the first outing for my new coat and I went to town with toning greys and purples, with a small rectangular silk scarf in Spring colours – pink, orange and green against pearly white. I also carried my gorgeous grey and silver Massaccesi Diane handbag. My hair still needs a rather drastic cut, but I have now made an appointment for next Friday – hooray!
- Lilac cashmere v-neck jumper – Marks and Spencer.
- Harbour grey silk blend t-shirt – Lands’ End.
- Mid grey cord trousers – Lands’ End.
- Bright purple suede ankle boots – Duo Boots.
- Cream and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Bronze Art Nouveau earrings. I think that my pearl earrings would have been a better choice!
- Small rectangular silk scarf in pink, orange, green and white. Tied loosely around the neck and finished with a bow.
I am now back in bed, eating bread with strawberry jam and with a large pot of tea – yum 😋.
Hoping that you all have a wonderful weekend,
Love and best wishes,
LOVE the purple boots, Anne! :-))))))
I really adore them and should wear them more often! Best wishes, Anne x