Most of the time, I cannot find the energy to wear my nice outfits but, instead, spend the day in pyjamas. Occasionally, I have enough energy to put something coordinated together – after all, I have taken a lot of time to develop a wardrobe of colours that work well.
One day last week, this was my Outfit of the Day:
- Lilac cashmere v-neck jumper – Marks and Spencer.
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- Purple leather and gold wrap bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Small gold and crystal stud earrings.
- Cashmere and silk 140cm shawl in grey, purple, pink, blue and orange – Plumes en Fête by Hermès.
The shawl is wonderful to wear – so snuggly and warm and very, very beautiful! Here’s another reminder:
Oh, before I sign off I just wanted to tell Hermès scarf fans that the new thread for Spring/Summer 2021 has been started on The Purse Forum. It will be great to follow all of the early scarf and shawl discoveries and hints but beware the temptation!
Love and best wishes,
P.S. Don’t forget to have a look at my special Scarf of the Moment post about this wonderful Hermès design!