I really love this scarf with its blue, grey and white scaley monsters roaming across the soft wool and silk fabric! It is both warm and fun to wear. Today, I wore it with my new cobalt cashmere v-neck, blue crystal earrings and a Halcyon Days bangle. OK, I should, perhaps, have dug out my jeans from the wardrobe, but I did try!
- Cobalt blue cashmere v-neck jumper – John Lewis.
- Navy and blue patterned pyjama trousers – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Cobalt crystal and silver earrings – Sonrisa Boutique.
- Cobalt and gold Curb Chain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Wool and silk scarf, 100cm, in blue, grey and white – Sweet Dreams – Hermès.
This is such a cheerful outfit on a typical grey Winter’s day in our part of the UK!
Love and best wishes,
P.S. If you would like to know more about this scarf, there is a Scarf of the Moment post that you could check out!