Well, it’s only one outfit this week. I did try, but I have had to spend most of my time in bed with the usual set of issues. Anyway, I did manage to put together one nice set of clothing plus accessories…
Outfit of the week:
- Cobalt blue cashmere v-neck jumper – John Lewis.
- Navy ribbed pyjama trousers – Lands’ End.
- Gold tone and crystal Ginkgo necklace – Swarovski. The green crystal matches the green of the scarf.
- Small and simple gold earrings.
- Blue enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Gold tone scarf ring – MaiTai Collection.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in green, gold, silver, blue and pink – Daimyo Princes du Soleil Levant – Hermès. Tied in a simple bias fold and held with the scarf ring.
This scarf is particularly special as there is a pattern of ginkgo leaves and berries actually woven into the silk before the pattern is printed. I deliberately turned the scarf so that the bright blue areas would stand out against the cobalt of my jumper – you can just see this in the photo. I really had to stretch my arms out!
In addition, I realised very quickly that the chain on the necklace was very short so I ordered some necklace extenders. These have arrived today, so I am now wearing the necklace again as I write this post!
Right, that is all for this week. I will spend the rest of the day planning a suitable outfit for my first trip out in months – to the hospital for my COVID-19 vaccination! I have no idea how I will get from the car park to the right place as I cannot walk very far. Anyway, I will tell you how it went in Monday’s post.
Happy Weekend to you all!
Love and best wishes,