The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 07/12/22
- Monday post 05/12/22: under too much stress!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
Tag Archives: Acte III Scene I La Clairiere
I am not supposed to be buying any more Hermès scarves as I have been put on a ban! Despite that, I have been following the relevant thread on The Purse Forum – Hermès Fall/Winter 18 scarves – and thinking … Continue reading