The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Friday post 26/05/23: with this week’s health update!
- Friday post 19/05/23: with yet another health update!
- Friday post 12/05/23: health update
- Friday post 28/04/23: another health break
- Reading roundup 26/04/23
- Monday post 24/04/23: with Hermès scarf news!
- Friday post 21/04/23: catching up!
- Reading roundup 19/04/23
- Scarf of the moment: Tulipomanie
- Friday post 14/04/23: with some cheap and cheerful scarves
Tag Archives: Christine Henry
Scarf of the moment: Escales Mediterranéenes
This Scarf of the Moment post is about the pretty Escales Mediterranéenes 90cm silk twill scarf by Christine Henry for Hermès’ Spring/Summer 2003 season. I bought my colourway on eBay in 2015 after seeing it modelled a few times on … Continue reading
Posted in Scarf of the moment, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged Christine Henry, Escales Mediterraneenes, Hermès, lilac, purple 8 Comments
Scarf of the moment: Au Pays des Oiseaux Fleurs
This pretty scarf is another cheerful pick-me-up that brightens the day with its whimsical details. Designed by Christine Henry for Hermès Spring/Summer 2016 season, it has appeared as the cashmere and silk 140cm, the silk twill 90cm, twillies and in … Continue reading
Posted in Scarf of the moment, Scarves, Wardrobe Tagged aqua, Au Pays des Oiseaux Fleurs, blue, Christine Henry, gavroches, Hermès, purple, teal, turquoise, yellow Leave a comment