The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Outfits of the week 14/01/22
- Reading roundup 12/01/22
- Update 10/01/22
- Outfits of the week 07/01/22
- Reading roundup 05/01/22
- Happy New Year 2022!
- Reading roundup 22/12/21 and a Merry Christmas!
- Update 20/12/21 with a swift reveal!
- Update 17/12/21 with a peek at the Hermès Spring/Summer 2022 scarves
- Reading roundup 15/12/21
Tag Archives: Christine Henry
This Scarf of the Moment post is about the pretty Escales Mediterranéenes 90cm silk twill scarf by Christine Henry for Hermès’ Spring/Summer 2003 season. I bought my colourway on eBay in 2015 after seeing it modelled a few times on … Continue reading
This pretty scarf is another cheerful pick-me-up that brightens the day with its whimsical details. Designed by Christine Henry for Hermès Spring/Summer 2016 season, it has appeared as the cashmere and silk 140cm, the silk twill 90cm, twillies and in … Continue reading