The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Monday post 05/12/22: under too much stress!
- Friday post 02/12/22 with the lovely, lazy leopardesses
- Reading roundup 30/11/22
- Monday post 28/11/22 with this and that
- Friday post 25/11/22 with a spectrum of scarves
- Reading roundup 24/11/22
- Monday post 21/11/22 with various thoughts
- Friday post 18/11/22 with “unsuitable” scarves!
- Reading roundup 16/11/22
- Monday post 14/11/22 with presents and H news
Tag Archives: non-fiction
Hi fellow book lovers! I read and enjoyed two books this week. The second one really gripped me and I whizzed through it in two sessions! This is the first one… This is the third book in Peter Robinson’s Inspector … Continue reading
I read two very different books this week. The first was a non-fiction account of the complex investigations into a series of rapes and assaults in the USA; the second was the third book in a crime series that I … Continue reading
This week, I took a diversion from my usual reading – Science Fiction, Fantasy, Thrillers, Mysteries etc. – and read something very different. This book has also made me come to a difficult decision. As a former Librarian, I couldn’t … Continue reading
Books are such a solace in so many situations, and they are even more of a comfort to me at the moment. The ability to lose oneself in a book is so valuable and I am lucky to have had … Continue reading