The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 06/07/20 with a lovely gift from a lovely friend
- Update 03/07/20 – new season Plumes en Fête shawl colours!
- Reading roundup 01/07/20
- Update 29/06/20: It’s here at last – Massaccesi reveal!
- Update 26/06/20
- Reading roundup 24/06/20
- Update 22/06/20 with Hermès’ new season scarves!
- Update 19/06/20
- Reading roundup 17/06/20
- Update 15/06/20 with some purchases
Tag Archives: non-fiction
This week, I took a diversion from my usual reading – Science Fiction, Fantasy, Thrillers, Mysteries etc. – and read something very different. This book has also made me come to a difficult decision. As a former Librarian, I couldn’t … Continue reading
Books are such a solace in so many situations, and they are even more of a comfort to me at the moment. The ability to lose oneself in a book is so valuable and I am lucky to have had … Continue reading