The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 03/10/22
- Update 30/09/22 with gorgeous Massaccesi offer!
- Reading roundup 28/09/22
- Update 26/09/22 with a new hairdo!
- Outfits of the week 23/09/22 with a birthday and a funeral
- Reading roundup 21/09/22
- Mourning 09/09/22 – updated 12/09/22
- Reading roundup 07/09/22
- Update 05/09/22 with a very quick post
- Outfits of the week 02/09/22
Tag Archives: romance
Welcome to this week’s Reading Roundup post! I have two books to share with you… I haven’t read a book from the famous Scarpetta series for a long time, but Patricia Cornwell’s Autopsy (Kay Scarpetta #25) was on offer so … Continue reading