I have been very unwell today, with my postural hypertension kicking in with a vengeance. This means that I get dizzy and fall over rather a lot, which is what has been happening since I first tried to get out of bed this morning. Then the cough decided to join in too!
Anyway, I have managed to amuse myself with a book and the iPad. I am so very excited to see that a message has arrived from the library to say that the new John Connolly book “A Game of Ghosts”, number 15 in his Charlie Parker Series, is ready for me to pick up. More about that soon. 😀
As I stayed in bed today, I have not made a collage, but did manage to get a quick photo. Friday’s Scarf of the Moment post will be about Zebra Pegasus, so I though that I would wear it today. Today’s outfit:
- Silk scarf, Zebra Pegasus gavroche – Hermès. In a simple triangle knot.
- Cobalt blue, cotton cable jumper – Lands’ End.
- Navy and blue pyjama trousers – Sainsbury’s.
- London blue topaz and silver earrings – Blue Nile.
- Cobalt blue enamel and gold patterned bangle – Halcyon Days.