I heard the rain begin at around 5.00 this morning and it hasn’t stopped all day. It has been so cold that I had to put a scarf on! This one is a very cheap, thin silk in shades of teal which match my eye colour. Unfortunately, the iPad camera changed the colours to blues in the photos below – the scarf is much closer to the teal shade of the bangle. Anyway, I like the real colours and the scarf is large and very soft against my skin, and it kept my neck lovely and warm. So that was good enough for me today.
- Navy cotton v neck, long sleeved t-shirt – Sainsbury’s.
- Bright navy cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Crystal and gold earrings.
- Teal acrylic peacock feather bangle.
- Teal ombré silk scarf – Accessorize.
I really want to get on with my new voluntary job for the food bank, but I have been feeling so drained after the last couple of days and I am worried about how things are going to pan out this week. Anyway, I have blotted out my anxiety by reading, and finishing, a really good book, which I will write about in tomorrow’s Reading Roundup post.