What a lovely day it has been so far. I managed to get up in time to go to the hairdresser and had a relaxing time being pampered. Her assistant gave me a wonderful head and scalp massage whilst washing my hair. The grey roots have now gone and I am nice and curly again. I am still considering growing out my colour and going completely grey, but have not decided when will be the right time to take such a drastic step.
Lovely Husband picked me up in town after my haircut and then we decided to go out for lunch. We have a favourite pub which we used to visit a couple of times per month, plus every Boxing Day, but recently we have not been very often. Well, since our last visit they have restyled the place and changed their menus. My meal was fab: a gorgeous steak cooked to perfection!
I am now lying in bed recovering!
Outfit of the day is virtually the same as yesterday as I only wore the t-shirt and trousers for a couple of hours:
- Teal, navy, white, blue and purple silk scarf – Zebra Pegasus gavroche – Hermès.
- Bright navy, cotton, sweetheart neck t-shirt – Kettlewell Colours.
- Beige cotton chinos – Lands’ End.
- Crystal and gold earrings.
- White enamel and gold bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Navy enamel and gold patterned bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Navy leather sandals – Suave.
Tomorrow’s post will be a Reading Roundup, assuming that everything is OK.