Well, it was my outfit of the day for about an hour! Things have been rather fraught in our house for a few days and so my cough tends to react. I went down for breakfast, but had to come back up very quickly. As I have often said on here, thank goodness for my iPad and books!
- Antique brick cotton mix short-sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Dark mahogany cotton mix sport knit cords – Lands’ End.
- Navy suede slippers – Lands’ End.
- Peach enamel and gold tone earrings – Pilgrim.
- Animal print enamel and gold bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in brown, blush, coral, purple and green – Feline in Flower Garden – Ferragamo. Tied in a cowl cowboy knot, which really highlights the gorgeous drape and centre of the scarf.
The usual Reading Roundup is planned for tomorrow.