My new twinsets from Lands’ End arrived a couple of days ago, so I thought I would wear the cobalt blue one today. I will probably try out the blackberry version early next week, unless the weather becomes much colder than it is at the moment. Anyway, the blue colour is lovely and I can already see that I have loads of scarves which will look great with this. As I haven’t worn my Hermès’ Les Secrets de Minos very often yet, this was the one I chose today and I tied it in a cowl knot. I am also in the process of taking photos of other ties with this scarf so that I can do a Scarf of the Moment post next week.
- Cobalt blue, cotton mix, short sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Cobalt blue, cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Blue resin and silver earrings.
- Bluebell enamel and gold Chain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90 cm, in navy, blue, green, orange and beige – Les Secrets de Minos – Hermès.
After finishing the bulk of this post, I happened to look out of the bedroom window (I write on my iPad, whilst propped up in bed). One of the things I try to do each day is to find something pleasurable, even if it is only a tiny thing. Today I am looking at the beautiful, warm, golden, glowing afternoon light on the houses and trees across the road – it is so lovely 😊.
I hope that everyone has a great weekend.