Another fairly quick post. I am sure that my writing will improve next week. On Tuesday, I am going to the hairdresser and will have to finally make the decision about going grey. I will post about that on Monday and show you the result, whatever that turns out to be, on Tuesday evening. Wednesday is my birthday and so I will finally be able to post images of my presents. Lovely Husband is planning to take me out for lunch, so I hope I am well enough to go, and I have already decided on my outfit. So it should be a more positive and interesting week!
Anyway, here is today’s outfit, although I wore more or less the same last Sunday and took the selfie then:
- Cobalt blue, cotton mix, short-sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Cobalt blue, cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Navy leather flat shoes – Hotter.
- Pearl stud earrings – John Lewis.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cobalt enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90 cm, in blue, white, green and purple – De la Mer au Ciel – Hermès. I am not sure what this scarf tie is called, but it was made using a MaiTai shawl ring and it shows off the lovely white contrast hem beautifully! The scarf is a Spring/Summer design, but I think it suits sunny weather at any time of the year and it looks great with this cobalt blue twinset.
Wow! Friday does come around quickly. I wish all my visitors a great weekend and hope that those of you in this country have fun and safe Bonfire Night parties.