I can never be accused of glamming up for a photograph! Yes, I know that I look pretty dreadful today! I just wanted to show a really candid image of what I actually look like before I go to the hairdresser tomorrow.
The decision has been made to stop colouring my hair and to have a short cut tomorrow so that it doesn’t take too long for the coloured parts to grow out. I am very worried that my scalp will show through my thin hair, but I am having increasingly nasty reactions to the dye. Also, as you can see clearly in the photo, the condition of my hair is very poor and strawlike. So, my intention is to grow all of the dye out, give my hair a rest for a few months, and then decide what to do next. I am hoping that the condition improves, the new colour is not too awful and that my curls come back again. Well, we shall see! I will post photos regularly to show my progress.
- Navy wool, fisherman’s rib, boxy jumper – WoolOvers. The photo shows something similar.
- Navy cotton, polo neck top – Cotton Traders. This nicely prevents the wool sweater from irritating my skin!
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- Silver Celtic style earrings.
- White enamel and silver tone bangle.
- Navy leather shoes – Hotter.
Wish me luck for tomorrow!