I felt so nervous this morning as I got dressed for the day and I am not really sure why. It was only a visit to the hairdresser, after all!
So this was today’s outfit:
- Bright teal, cotton mix, short-sleeved top – Lands’ End.
- Bright teal, cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- Tiny gold knot earrings.
- Aqua glass and copper wire bracelet.
- Silk scarf, gavroche size, in navy, turquoise and lilac – Bateau Fleuri – Hermès.
As you can see, I took my selfie before we left the house this morning.
And here are the before and after photos:
Yes, I had a lot chopped off the sides and back and I decided to go back to having a wispy fringe. Bear in mind that I only have about half an inch of grey hair coming through, so you can’t really see it as yet, also it will look a lot different when I wash it for myself. I don’t have the energy to blow dry my own hair so I tend to wash and go! I took this photo when I got back home in the afternoon, having had to stand outside in a strong breeze and a light drizzle waiting for Lovely Husband to pick me up in the car.
Anyway, I then decided to put some makeup on to see what I would look like a bit more “dolled up”:
I think I like this photo taken whilst I am still “only” 60!
Birthday tomorrow 😄🎂🎉