The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Reading roundup 01/02/23
- Monday post 30/01/23: it’s good to be back!
- Taking a short break 24/01/23
- Scarf of the moment: Robe Légère
- Friday post 20/01/23: with even more scarves!
- Reading roundup 18/01/23
- Monday post 16/01/23: hitting the sales!
- Friday post 13/01/23: with a range of scarves!
- Reading roundup 11/01/23
- Monday post 09/01/23: with a beautiful reveal!
Tag Archives: copper
We are having such beautiful weather here in the English Midlands. I spent a couple of hours today sitting in the garden reading. As I am now unable to tend our garden, it has got rather out of hand and … Continue reading
I was hoping to post an Outfit of the Day today, but I have been suffering with a virus on top of everything else, so am in bed for the day. So, I will show you all one of my … Continue reading
After yesterday’s pretty awful selfie, taken to clearly show my emerging greys, I washed my hair and have taken another photo. I think that this one is a bit better! The outfit was an attempt to try something out which … Continue reading