It has been very quiet in this household for the last few days. Elder Son has been visiting a friend in London and Younger Son is on a break from work, which means that he is sleeping a lot! I have been very unwell but have been enjoying the peace and my reading.
I really love the top that I chose to wear today. It was one of those chance finds where I was attracted by the colours – teal, white and navy, and the style – round neck and long sleeves, with a scattering of teal crystals. The fabric is a soft viscose knit.
- Teal, navy and white, viscose mix, jumper – Autonomy.
- Bright navy, cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- London blue topaz and silver earrings – Blue Nile.
- Teal and glitter perspex “Librarian” necklace – Tatty Devine.
- Turquoise enamel bangle -Halcyon Days.
I have a lot of catching up to do with the Reading Roundup post tomorrow!