We had such a windy night here in the English Midlands. Lovely Husband and I woke up in the early hours and really struggled to get back to sleep. He gave up and went downstairs at 5.00; I was more fortunate and managed to get back to sleep and only roused close to midday!
Luckily we only had very minor damage to a few items that had been left outside, so we are fine. Other people have not been so fortunate with the weather and I hope any issues are sorted out quickly.
My condition is not improving so, yet again, I have been in bed for most of the day. In between reading, I am watching the current series of Silent Witness via the BBC iPlayer on my iPad. LH doesn’t like this programme, so I am happy to watch it on my own. The evenings will be pretty quiet and peaceful for a few days as Elder Son is away and so won’t be playing his rather repetitive music! I will miss him hugely of course.
Here is today’s outfit:
- Navy wool boxy jumper – WoolOvers.
- Navy cotton v-neck base layer – Sainsbury’s.
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- Blue crystal and silver earrings – Sonrisa Boutique.
- Indian Blue leather and pale gold wrap bracelet – Ferragamo.
- Blue, white and grey silk scarf – Hera – Liberty of London.
You can see here how much I love blue! 💙