We had a weekend of two halves: Saturday was very peaceful; Sunday wasn’t. The peaceful part was because Elder Son was away; the less peaceful part was because he came back from his trip away and needed to talk (and, boy, can he talk!). I love him to bits, but I must admit that the peace was lovely. I have now had my ears worn off with all of the information about his trip and all that he saw and did 😄. I am wilting…
Anyway, we had every intention of going out this afternoon, particularly as I was so desperate to get to the Library. It was not to be, however, as we had a long period of wind-driven snow and it was so cold. I didn’t dare take the risk of leaving the house in weather like that, so I had to console myself with an ebook instead.
I am getting quite bored with wearing this navy wool jumper, but I need to wrap up as warmly as I can and my thinner cashmere or cotton items simply won’t do! I will definitely look out for some new wool or wool-mix sweaters for next Winter. It is a shame I didn’t think of this when the January sales were still on – never mind.
- Navy wool boxy jumper – WoolOvers.
- Navy cotton roll-neck base layer – Isle Clothing.
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders. I would have swapped these for jeans if we had gone out as I only wear these jogging pants in the house.
- Silver Celtic style earrings.
- Dark teal snake print leather and gold wrap bracelet – Aspinal of London.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in navy, brick, turquoise, teal and red – Tyger, Tyger – Hermès. I used my favourite asymmetric wrap, but made the ties longer for a change. I adore the contrast hem on this scarf. 💖💕💗💕💖
I have had some good news today regarding some jewellery that I have had my eye on for a while, and I will tell you all about it when everything has been finalised!