Well, I am cheating a bit because this is what I wore yesterday. Once again, I have been in pyjamas today, reading in bed. I am still trying to recover from the weekend’s added illness and am feeling very weak, but a little more cheerful. Those Mothers’ Day chocolates have also been very yummy!
I have also discovered that I like watching catchup TV on my iPad. This surprises me quite a lot because I had thought for ages that I wouldn’t like the small screen, but it turns out that my eyes can cope with this quite well. At the moment, I am watching the first season of Vikings. I do like a bit of mayhem and pillage!
- Navy cotton v-neck base layer – Sainsbury’s.
- Bright navy cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy cotton joggers – Cotton Traders.
- Montana blue and aquamarine crystal with gold plate Art Deco earrings – eBay.
- Silk chiffon stole in navy, purple, orange and dark red – Leopard and Feathers – Ferragamo. Tied in a half-bow knot using a MaiTai horn scarf ring.
I also decided that it was about time that I made a hairdresser’s appointment. It is ages since I last had a haircut. You may remember that I had to cancel my last one, at the end of January, because I was so ill. So, I finally got in touch, only to find out that the salon has closed. Luckily, my hairdresser is available in a new place, which is more convenient for me to get to. I might even manage to get there on my own on a good day as it is nearer to a good car park. Anyway, the appointment is for next Tuesday (20th), so I hope I can show you a nice new hairstyle on this blog around that date. I really want to get rid of as much of the remaining dyed hair as possible, so may end up super short!
There will be a Reading Roundup post tomorrow, I hope!