Well, this is what I wanted to wear today:
- Aqua cotton mix cable jumper – Lands’ End.
- Navy jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Pastel colours silk scarf – Accessorize.
- Art Deco silver and mother of pearl earrings.
The bracelet would have been either:
- White and eau de nil enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days. This matches the colour of the jumper perfectly.
- Brown snake print leather and silver wrap bracelet – Aspinal of London. I haven’t shown this before on here as it was bought as a present for someone, but I ended up keeping it!
But instead I ended up wearing…
I really think that I, and my family, are due some good fortune. I wanted to go out with my Lovely Husband today, but had a huge and horrendous coughing attack yesterday, which was why I couldn’t write a post, and then another one in the middle of the night. So, yet again, I am recovering in bed. Just as well that I love reading!
Anyway, I hope that you all have a great Easter weekend and that the weather here in the UK improves. I will try to write a post on Monday as that is a very special day for Lovely Husband and me.
Until then, very best wishes,