The LibrainFormer professional school librarian, now retired through chronic illness. Trying to keep cheerful by reading, drinking lots of tea, blogging my new life, and my love of bling!
- Update 16/04/21: second dose tomorrow!
- Reading roundup 14/04/21
- Update 12/04/21 with thoughts about my hair
- Outfits of the week 09/04/21
- Reading roundup 07/04/21
- Update 05/04/21 from an M addict!
- Outfits of the week 02/04/21
- Not a Reading roundup 31/03/21
- Update 29/03/21 with Olympian Gods X 2!!
- Outfits of the week 26/03/21
Tag Archives: eau de nil
My counselling session was moved to this morning and I am pleased that I was feeling well enough to go. There were quite a few issues that I needed to talk through, so it was really worth the journey. As … Continue reading
Well, this is what I wanted to wear today: Aqua cotton mix cable jumper – Lands’ End. Navy jeans – Cotton Traders. Pastel colours silk scarf – Accessorize. Art Deco silver and mother of pearl earrings. Bracelet. The bracelet would … Continue reading
It had been such a lovely day here with brilliant sunshine and I am feeling pretty good because I was able to accomplish quite a few things. First of all, I managed to get out of bed and get dressed … Continue reading