We have had such a beautiful Bank Holiday weekend here in the English Midlands and today I actually managed to sit in the garden for most of the afternoon. My sons washed down the patio set to remove all of the Winter grime and I enjoyed reading whilst listening to the birdsong. We are lucky enough to have a very long, if narrow, garden and, although it is getting quite wild and overgrown, it is a riot of colour and perfume.
I am not going to make a collage of my clothing today, but will show you a couple of photographs.
- Fresh lavender cotton vest top – Lands’ End.
- Frosted lavender cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Navy leather sandals – Suave.
- Amethyst, crystal and gold tone pendant – Argos. Present for Mothers’ Day from Elder Son.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in lilac, aqua, purple, green and orange – Dans un Jardin Anglais – Hermès. This, and the cardigan, didn’t stay on long in the hot sun!
I am planning on having a very similar day tomorrow, all being well, and hope that readers are enjoying similar good weather.
Lovely lovely colors- perfect for sittting in a garen of color!!!!