It was so hot yesterday evening that I thought I was going to melt all over my iPad! Yes, I love to see sunshine and a bright blue sky, but I absolutely hate feeling sweaty. So it has been great to be able to sit out in the garden again today, with a little more breeze. Mind you, the clouds have now come over and the breeze has picked up so I have come back inside. My asthma plays up when it gets too windy and that then sets off the horrible cough.
I am in a purple, lilac and lavender phase so far this week and today I tried on my Summer purples with the gorgeous Jaguar Quetzal from Hermès. The colours are so lovely together and I am sure that they will look even better against grey hair, when I can finally get my long-awaited haircut!
- Fresh lavender cotton vest top – Lands’ End.
- Purple cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Indigo jeans – Cotton Traders.
- Navy leather sandals – Suave.
- Cream enamel, crystal and gold Agama earrings – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and rose gold Ianthe pendant – Liberty of London.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in mauve, violet, yellow and blue – Jaguar Quetzal – Hermès.