I did manage a small outing today! It is amazing what the “pull of the library book pile” can achieve. Or the “I have nothing exciting to read” complaint. So, yes, Lovely Husband was kind enough to take me to our local Library and I chose six new-to-me books….ah, lovely 😊.
The rest of the afternoon was spent sorting out our new printer. It’s amazing how, just at the very moment when I needed to get the printer working quickly, my laptop decided to download tons of update and then spend what felt like hours installing them. I did get the printer working in the end and felt pretty pleased with myself. I am also pretty pleased with the printer itself so far.
I am now far too tired to do very much and need a rest (and a read), so I will just show you today’s outfit. I adore this Hermès Mythiques Phoenix Coloriage scarf and this outfit is perfect with it as everything mirrors the colours so beautifully. The denim blues of the scarf are reflected in the colour of the linen trousers, the coral pinks of the scarf are reflected in the cardigan, lipstick and bangle, and so on.
- White cotton crew necked t-shirt – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Bright coral cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy and white linen trousers – Isle Collection.
- Pearl stud earrings – John Lewis.
- Coral enamel and gold Agama bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Cream enamel and gold Byzantine bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Bluebell enamel and gold Chain bangle – Halcyon Days.
- Silk scarf, 90cm, in pink, white, denim blue and coral – Mythiques Phoenix Coloriage – Hermès. Tied using a bias fold with a MaiTai horn scarf ring.
I am planning to write the weekly Reading Roundup post tomorrow.