This is going to be a short post. I have been very ill and low for the past couple of days. When I get stressed, my health suffers, both physically and mentally. Lovely Husband is going through a lot of health issues himself and is having several unpleasant and serious hospital procedures. This has brought huge fears to the fore in my mind. I am terrified about the future, simply terrified. Yesterday and today my body has reacted really badly, to the extent that I can hardly think straight.
Anyway, I will try to pull myself back together over the weekend and hope that I can post in a better mood next week.
- White cotton round necked t-shirt – Sainsbury’s Tu.
- Bright navy cotton mix cardigan – Lands’ End.
- Navy and white linen trousers – Isle Collection.
- Aqua glass and silver earrings.
- Turquoise chip bracelet – ArtDeTerre, formerly known as Teresa Mare, via Etsy.
- Silk scarf, hand painted, in blue, pink, beige, green and silver – ArtDeTerre via Etsy. Tied using a MaiTai horn scarf ring.
I hope that you all have a great weekend.